Your use of the NEL Ltd Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and subject to the Notice of Copyright set out below.
1. The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, and do not constitute legal advice. Members of the public who have a legal problem should consult a suitably qualified lawyer.
2. These pages are up-dated from time to time, but may not always be up-to-date in every respect. No responsibility is accepted for loss arising from inaccurate or incomplete information, however caused.
3. No mention of any organisation, company or individual on these pages or on any pages to which there are links on these pages implies any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, companies or individuals by NEL Ltd.
4. NEL Ltd does not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites that can be accessed through this web site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, however caused.
6. Use of any pages where users may post or provide information is subject to the following conditions:
6.1.All information or other material posted or provided is the sole responsibility of the person posting or providing it. 6.2. NEL Ltd does not approve or take any responsibility for material posted or provided by users which remains on this web site. 6.3.It is not possible for NEL Ltd to know whether a posting infringes copyright or any other right. 6.4.Users may not post any inappropriate material, including (without limitation) material which is
6.4.1.defamatory or libellous or would infringe the rights of others;
6.4.2.protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, unless the user has the permission of the owner of such rights;
6.4.3.promotes illegal activity or violates any applicable local, national, international or foreign law, statute, ordinance or regulation including (without limitation) laws and regulations governing export control, or would give rise to criminal or civil liability of any sort whatsoever;
6.4.4.is threatening or abusive or promotes physical harm or violence against any individual or group;
6.4.5.promotes bigotry, racism or hatred;
6.4.6.is pornographic, obscene or offensive;
6.4.7.contains any viruses, trojans, worms or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or extract any system, data or personal information.
6.4.8.Users may not use offensive or deliberately misleading user names when posting or providing information
6.5.Inappropriate material may be deleted without notice, at the discretion of NEL Ltd. Exercise of this right does not mean that Nationwide Employmnet Lawyers approves or takes any responsibility for any material provided by users which is posted or provided.
7. In relation to any dispute arising out of use of this website the user and NEL Ltd agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The omission of NEL Ltd to exercise any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right unless formally waived in writing by Nationwide Employmnet Lawyers.
Notice of Copyright
1. NEL Ltd or the individual member of NEL Ltd where appropriate retains copyright, where held, in all of the material placed on this website.
2. The material on this website may be copied for private use or use within an organisation provided that:
2.1. The NEL Ltd website is acknowledged as the source including the reference www.nationwideemploymnetlawyers.co.uk;
2.2. The material is not amended in any way; and
2.3. This permission is revocable at any time by NEL Ltd or the individual member of Chambers who holds the copyright.
2.4. Permanent storage or copying of the whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any work or publication whether paper or electronic is expressly prohibited.
2.5. Application for other use of copyright material should be made to NEL Ltd.
1. The names and postings of users may be visible to other users of the website.
3. Users may choose to provide their names and email addresses in order to make use of advanced functionality, such as automatic sending of notification by email when pages are up-dated.
4. NEL Ltd may log information relating to site usage. The information gathered is for internal use to allow us to refine and improve our site.
5. NEL Ltd complies with the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Nationwide Employmnet Lawyers will not use or pass on personal information relating to users for commercial gain.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We do not collect personal information from you, save for details supplied by you, in the “contact us” form. Information supplied by you via this web site, is not stored on a public server, and is not shared with third parties. We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy.
USE OF INFORMATION
We will use your information for the sole purpose of responding to your communication with us. In order to respond to your communication accurately, we may distribute your information internally only. Your information will not placed on a mailing list, and you will not receive any unsolicited material from us.
SAFEGUARDS AND SECURITY
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of our site. However we use our reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access.
In addition to our safeguards your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully and should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary.
For more information on the Data Protection Act and the Information Commissioner please see www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk